CONSULTING – DEVELOPMENT – PRODUCTION – TRADE
Special articles of the highest quality
You benefit from our flexible production concepts – perfectly matched to small and medium batch sizes:
- Lot sizes: From a piece
- Short-term delivery dates
- Advice on product design
- Complete from a single source
- Packed as desired
EXTENSIVE MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES
Our production technology is perfectly adapted to the production of special articles. Subtractive processes such as milling, turning or grinding are used, separating processes such as cutting, punching, water jet cutting or laser cutting in 2D and 3D, joining processes such as bonding, vulcanising or coating.
The manufacturing processes to be used are individually adapted to your requirements, which guarantees optimum quality at a favourable price.
Examples of our manufacturing processes:
- Turning, milling, grinding
- water jet cutting
- CNC contour cutting
- 2D/3D laser cutting
- Bonding, coating
- Self-adhesive Equip
CHOICE OF THE OPTIMAL MATERIAL
When manufacturing your products, GUST-Spezialartikel makes use of the entire range of semi-finished products available on the market. Elastomers, plastics, but also other materials are used.
Here is a selection of the materials we process:
- Rubber grades NR, CR, EPDM, NBR etc.
- Sponge rubber of the qualities NR, CR or EPDM
- PUR/Vulkollan 20 to 90 Shore A
- Silicone 40 to 65 Shore A
- silicone foam
- PE foam (density 30 to 170 kg)
- PUR foams (density 20 to RG 150 kg)
CHEAP PROCUREMENT OF PARTS
Do you need special standard parts or parts that are difficult to obtain? We support you. With more than 20 years of activity in the field of special articles, we have built up a close network of suitable subcontractors and semi-finished product manufacturers.
You benefit from our market knowledge in trade and sales, e. g. for the following products:
- Moulded parts made of rubber and plastic
- High temperature silicone hoses, bellows and sleeves
- sheet products
- Rubberized pressure rollers
- Toothed and transport belts with special coatings
- custom-made products
Zum Bahnhof 4
+49 (0)4134 – 909 59 48
+49 (0)170 – 244 54 35